Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crapperhead Gets His Pout On at Giants Game

Have you ever had your kid get a good pout on? Arms crossed, lower lip jutting out, glowering.

Here's a kid who managed to do all this on TV while at a major league baseball game with his Dad. It all started with a foul ball hit into the stands. Seems like the guy sitting in front of him managed to knock the ball down and the lady next to him dove for the ball. The kid got furious.



In fact, it kind of reminds me of so many people and their sense of entitlement and their destructive pouts when they don't get their way (tea partiers or Republicans anyone?).

Anyway the TV announcers had a good time with it as the video clip shows. And they even sent a couple of balls down for the kid, who brightened up noticeably when they arrived. Kind of like a kid who throws a tantrum in a store over not getting a toy until Mom or Dad gives in.

Why call the kid a "crapperhead"? Hell, if I had a nickel for every time my Dad called me or my brother a crapperhead when I was growing up, I'd be long sense retired.

Like the time we were playing catch in the back yard and my Dad points to an open crank-out window, "Now, don't either of you two crapperheads throw the ball into that window," the old man admonished. Yep, you guessed it, after about 3 throws who winds up and smacks the window breaking it? Well, Dad of course. But we knew better than to laugh! Much.

And, this kid's a crapperhead!

Here's the video from Major League Baseball:







No comments:

Post a Comment